COMPACT LABORATORY WASTE WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
During the waste depletion process in a treatment cycle, the system automatically switches to chemical reagents for further process of pH neutralization, active carbon adsorption and coagulation. Ultimately, the final treatment cycle resulting a neutralized waste which then will be discharge to the sewer.
• Inlet pH range of pH <1 and pH >13
• 50 and 100 gallon batch system available
• Inlet temperature up to 160 F
• double contained waste and chemical tanks
• Skid-mounted design, ready install
• Factory piped, wired and tested before shipment
• Outdoor and indoor installation
• UL- listed Control Panel
• pH probe in reaction Tank
• 100 gallon concentrated batch system with caustic addition,
• Reaction tank heat exchanger, pump discharge.
• 230 VAC control panel.